Sunday 1 April 2012

Clay

I never knew what i could transform into 

i were a clay, i am a clay 

you've played with me, my thoughts. 

what lasts in me, is not just an acquaintance, 

it is an experience. 

you continue to teach me 

moments that i register, hold no importance 

to the world i live in. 

you form a part of me. i am what i am, 

defined by you, your vicinity. 

here, i learn. 

you, your eyes, your body, disperse delicate details. 

i register them all. i learn. i live. i love

2 comments:

  1. True Love stories never have endings..........
    Love is the best medicine,and there more than enough to go around once you open your heart......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith ,Hope,Love,these;
    but the greatest of these is "LOve"

    I don't want to hurt your feelings
    but you ought to know........

    You are teacher of my life.So I learn ..Is it right?
    My teacher ,....God bless you and all........

    ReplyDelete