Sunday 25 March 2012

Let me your silent admirer

Let me be, your silent admirer. 

let me observe you, silently, secretly. 

let me hide behind the leaves 



and see you through them 

shades of green, get diminished in the air 



and the wind carry to me, traces of your face 

hiding at times, at times showing you through. 



let me hide behind, the clouds above 

and see you dance beneath. 

seeing you move, seeing my world move. 



let me hide behind, the flowers, hued to an extent 

indefinable; fragrant, to the limits un sensed. 

flowing into me, all mixed up; you and the nature. 





let me hide behind, my own self. 

not let you ever know, what lies inside 

never speaking, only observing. 

seeing you evolve, involve 

seeing myself, lost. 



let me, observe you. 

love you, indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment