Saturday 18 February 2012

My Prayer to grow a seed of growth in my mind


Angels of the guardian please fill my heart with so much ♥ love ♥ that i feel ocean's of love inside me. I will sustain all thirsty animate things with my waves of care declaring my small war against cruelty.

O Good lord, 

 Make that one blessed seed of thought,
fall from the tree of wisdom {into the fertile soil of my mind }








I experienced the rain of knowledge,
Pouring on the dry sand of my dessert { Destroying my ego mercilessly }





Now i pray from your powerful energy ,
far far away from me-your home is { On the mountains i heard }





Bless this divine seed of thought to grow,
Into a big shining tree of light { With no storm of resentment & fear }





And i assure you that i will challenge the darkness in my being.
{ My days and nights are full of your thoughts and i can't sleep: I miss you dearly}





I forgotten all games , my soul is filled with enough pain and i lost my way in this world [ I heard its your creation & it was not just one stupid amoeba to start it all ]





Talk to me sometime & come near my being more often,
I missed you during my toxic days of alcohol also - if you remember,
{ Welcome now as its totally safe because I am sober now :P }





Lots of love { This time i wont robe you with my demands }

karran beniwal.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Yes Dreams come true if you see them during day time:P Otherwise it becomes the language of god and whenever he want your dream to come true, He will make it happen :) Keep dreaming dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "May God bless you always".........I pray you and all........

    ReplyDelete